JOIN US FOR A NIGHT OF:
Books, Awards, Dancing, Games,
Give-a-ways, Dinner, Laughter & Fun!!!
Calling all book club members, readers and friends to come out and PLAY!
WHEN: October 27, 2012
WHERE: Embassy Suites Hotel, St. Louis Airport
TIME: 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.
FAQ about OOSA’s Pajama Book Jam
1) When, where and how much? Pajama Jam is Saturday, October 27, 2012 in St. Louis, Missouri, at the Embassy Suites Airport from 6:00pm – 11:00p.m.
The cost is $55.00 per person.
2) What does the cost include? The $55.00 includes dinner and a night of games, fun and giveaways.
Is dinner a real dinner? Yes! No finger foods here. We are having a sit-down dinner with a salad, entrée, sides, a beverage and dessert.
3) Can I purchase a ticket at the door? No. All tickets will be sold in advance up to a certain date. No tickets will be sold after that time.
4) Should I bring extra cash? Yes, and here's why: 1) Our night begins with a Meet and Greet/Book Signing with all five authors (Nakia Laushaul, Maxx Kilbourne, Monique Mensah, K’wan and Brenda Hampton). You can purchase their titles for $10.00 each. 2) Alcoholic beverages will be available to purchase. 3) Raffle! In addition to giveaways, we will have a few items that will be won through a raffle. You can purchase raffle tickets during the evening for a chance to win.
5) Can I bring a camera? Absolutely! Cameras and cell phones are welcome. However, no recordings of any sort are allowed.
6) Can I bring titles that I already own by the authors and have them autographed? Yes.
7) Are we wearing pajamas the entire evening? Yes, it’s a Pajama Party! Pajamas are the attire for the night.
8) I’m an author that will be attending the Pajama Jam but I’m not one of the featured authors. Can I sell my books also? No, there will be no book vending except for the five featured authors during the Meet and Greet portion of the evening.
9) Is this a girls only event? Can men come? Men are welcome.
10) Are children allowed? No. This is an adults only event.
11) I live in St. Louis. Do I have to get a room at the hotel and spend the night? No. The choice is yours. We have rooms available at a discounted rate for our out of town guests and those that wish to spend the night. We want everyone to have a good time and to be safe, so we urge anyone intending to consume alcohol to either have a designated driver or stay the night.
12) I’m flying in from out of town. What is the most cost effective way to get the hotel? The hotel has a shuttle to and from the airport.
About the hotel:
Embassy Suites St. Louis - Airport
11237 Lone Eagle Drive
Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
The Embassy Suites features onsite parking, free of charge. Also, there is complimentary breakfast and cocktail hour, free of charge, for all hotel guests.